University of Mulungushi
University of Mulungushi is a general university in Zambia which its vision is to be the pioneer of knowledge production that is relevant and responsive to the socio-economic developments of Zambia, Africa and the globe.
The following are programs offered in University of Mulungushi and here is undergraduate degree progammes of the University commencing in August, 2014.
1. Bachelor of Agriculture
2. Bachelor of Agricultural Business Management
3. Bachelor of Land and Water Management
4. Bachelor of Commerce
5. Bachelor of Entrepreneurship
6. Bachelor of Science in Statistics
7. Bachelor of Computer Science
8. Bachelor of Information Technology
9. Bachelor of Environmental Studies
10. Bachelor of Labour Studies
11. Bachelor of Human Resource Management
12. Bachelor of International Relations and Development
13. Bachelor of Local Government Administration
14. Bachelor of Public Administration
15. Bachelor of Social Work
16. Bachelor of Economics
Admission and Applications
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
The applicant must hold: Passes at Credit Level in at least five (5) subjects in the Zambian School Certificate (or Cambridge Overseas School Certificate) subject to correct subject combinations;
Passes in at least five (5) subjects with grades C or better, in the General Certificate of Education Ordinary level Examinations subject to correct subject combinations. The subjects must be chosen from an approved list subject to restrictions that forbid the inclusion of overlapping subjects.
Qualifications other than those of the Zambian School Certificate (or Cambridge Overseas School Certificate), or the General Certificate of Education may be accepted, provided they are approved by Senate as equivalent.
Passes in the General Certificate of Education Advanced Level Examinations (a total of five subjects should be passed and this may include credits obtained at ‘O’ Level).
A person holding a two-year diploma of the University or of an institution awarding the diploma in associate relationship with the University or from any other institution approved by Senate shall be regarded as having satisfied the general entrance requirements.
Entry requirements to Undergraduate Degree Programmes are:-
- Full Grade 12 or Form Five (5) Certificate with a minimum of Five (5) credit passes including Mathematics and English, OR
- Diploma of a minimum of two years duration in the relevant field from a recognized Institution.
Method of applying:
- Application forms may be obtained in person from Academic Office at the Great North Road Campus or Kabwe Town Campus on payment of a non-refundable fee of (i) K150,000 (Zambian), (ii) USD50 (Non-Zambian).
- Application forms may also be downloaded here<<APPLICATION FORM FULL-TIME 2014 >>.