Cavendish University Uganda
The university campus is located at 1469 Ggaba Road, in Nsambya, a southern suburb of Kampala, the capital of Uganda and the largest city in that country. Nsambya is located approximately 5 kilometres (3.1 mi), by road, southeast of the central business district of Kampala. The coordinates of the university campus are:0° 18′ 4.00″N, 32° 35′ 36.00″E (Latitude:0.301112; Longitude:32.593334).
The university started operating in 2008. At the opening ceremony, the former Zambian President, Kenneth Kaunda, who is the Chancellor of the university, was among the dignitaries present. Cavendish University Uganda is affiliated with Cavendish College London, Cavendish University Tanzania and Cavendish University Zambia. CUU held its first graduation ceremony in November 2011.
The following courses are offered at Cavendish University Uganda:
- Postgraduate courses
- Master of Business Administration – Accounting & Finance (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration – Marketing (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration – Entrepreneurship (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration – Human Resources Management (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration – Real Estate Management (MBA)
- Master of Science in Project Management (MSc)
- Masters in NGO Management (MSc)
- Master of Arts in Public Relations (MA)
- Masters of Information Technology (MIT)
- Master of Arts in Comparative Social Work (MA)
- Undergraduate courses
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Sciencee (BSc)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT)
- Bachelir of Information Management (BIM)
- Bachelor of Arts in NGO Management & Social Work (BA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Media and Public Relations (BA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Purchasing and Supplies Management (BA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Banking & Finance (BA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting & Finance (BA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Tourism & Hotel Management (BA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work & Development (BA)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Development Studies (BDS)
Admission and Applications
|How to Apply|
To apply for a course, one needs to complete an application form and supply us with the necessary information and documents needed for processing. Unless otherwise stated there is no official closing date for application. However students must realize that CUU has 3 intakes in a year, (January, April and September) and therefore applications must done early.
If the application is successful, a place will be offered. At that stage, the applicant can either accept or decline an offer. To accept our offer and confirm your place, you will be required to pay registration fees and a deposit or full fees.
We encourage all our students to take time to read the terms and conditions that go with studying with Cavendish University. While course term dates are not expected to change, the College reserves the right to alter dates in order to facilitate or improve the provision of courses and their examinations. These changes will in no way affect the terms and conditions of the student’s contract with the College.
Nsambya Plot 1469 Ggaba Road, Opp. American Embassy.
P.o Box 33145 Kampala
Tel:+256 414531700, or +256 312265679, Fax: +256414354070
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.cavendish.ac.ug
|Application form||word doc||Download||9704|